The latest BT-705 Battery Analyzer form Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate,AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.It provides a quick,easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-705 BT705 Battery Analyzer for 12V and 24V Plus Mini Bluetooth Printer
Foxwell BT-705 BT705 Battery Analyzer Features and Benefits:
* Multiple vehicle applications –passenger cars and duty trucks
* Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
* Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded,AGM flat plate ,AGM spiral and gel
* Tests multiple rating systems-CCA,BCI,CA,MCA,JIS,DIN,IEC,EN,SAE,GB
* Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery
* Detects bad cells
* Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
* Tests 12&24 volt charging system
* Advanced starter /alternator test
* Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
* Does not emit light,heat or spark ,or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users
* Automatic temperature compensation
* Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
* Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
Foxwell BT-705 Package including:
* Optional Bluetooth printer
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixels,graphic
Dimensions: 190*90*36mm (L*W*H)
Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
Net Weight: 1.2KG
Top 8 Reasons to buy BT-705 Battery Analyzer:
1. Battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and make sure your battery functions well.
2. Selections for application/battery location/post type/battery type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
3. Charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots faulty charging system.
4. Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
5. Support Multi-languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
6. View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer
7. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
8. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop enviroment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
1pc×Battery Analyzer BT-705 Main Unit
1pc× Carry pouch
1pc x Bluetooth Printer