The latest BT-705 Battery Analyzer form Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate,AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.It provides a quick,easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-705 BT705 Battery Analyzer for 12V and 24V & Charging System Analyzer 100-2000 CCA
Foxwell BT-705 BT705 Battery Analyzer Features and Benefits:
* Multiple vehicle applications –passenger cars and duty trucks
* Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
* Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded,AGM flat plate ,AGM spiral and gel
* Tests multiple rating systems-CCA,BCI,CA,MCA,JIS,DIN,IEC,EN,SAE,GB
* Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery
* Detects bad cells
* Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
* Tests 12&24 volt charging system
* Advanced starter /alternator test
* Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
* Does not emit light,heat or spark ,or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users
* Automatic temperature compensation
* Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
* Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
* Optional Bluetooth printer
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixels,graphic
Dimensions: 190*90*36mm (L*W*H)
Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
Net Weight: 1.2KG
Top 8 Reasons to buy BT-705 Battery Analyzer:
1. Battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and make sure your battery functions well.
2. Selections for application/battery location/post type/battery type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
3. Charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots faulty charging system.
4. Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
5. Support Multi-languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
6. View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer
7. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
8. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop enviroment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
Q: recently purchased your BT 705 battery tester. The owners manual is very vague. my question is on page 2 of the "battery test" what do the letters SOH, SOC, and RES MR stand for?
A: The SOH refers to the health status of the battery, the SOC refers to the state of charge, the RES refers to the internal resistance of the battery.
Q：Thank you, what are good numbers for RES.
A：Here is the reply from engineer:
1. The internal resistance of the car battery is milliohm level. The larger the capacity, the smaller the internal resistance of the battery. For example, the internal resistance of 12 volts 100 amps should be around 4.5 milliohms, and the internal resistance of the battery at 12 volts and 38 amps. It is about 8 milliohms.
2. It is related to the percentage of actual electricity. Generally, the internal resistance after 40% of electricity is not changed much. Below this percentage, there is no reference value. The electrolyte is more stable after the charge is higher than 40%.
1pc×Battery Analyzer BT-705 Main Unit
1pc× Carry pouch