|Voltage measuring||6V to 32V||N/A|
|Battery type||Flooded, AGM, GEL, start-stop||N/A|
|Battery rating||100- 2000CCA||±(3%+5)CCA|
|Standard support||CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA, GB||N/A|
BT780 Battery Analyzer Function and top features:
1. BT780 Battery Analyzer allows you to test Start-stop batteries and general automotive batteries.
2. Selection for application/test type/ battery location/ post type/battery type/ battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results
3. Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate.
4. Internal Resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
5. Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
6. Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere.
7. Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp (Optional)
Difference of Foxwell BT-780,Foxwell BT715,Foxwell BT705
|Item||Foxwell BT-780||Foxwell BT715||Foxwell BT705|
|Battery Rating||100 to 2000CCA||100 to 2000CCA||100 to 2000CCA|
|Flooded, AGM, GEL||√||√||√|
|Test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries||√||√||—|
|Ripple voltage test||√||√||—|
|Printer||Built-in thermal printer||No Bluetooth Printer||Optional Bluetooth Printer|
|Language||Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish||English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch (can reset any language as you need)||English, French, German, Russian, Spanish|
|Price||$319 shipping cost||$119 shipping cost||$159+shipping cost with Bluetooth Printer; $115 free shipping without Bluetooth Printer|
1pc x BT-780 Main Unit
1pc x Test Cable
1pc x 0-1000A Current Clamp (optional) User's Guide
1pc x Carry Case