- Foxwell NT301 Code Reader is the easiest and quickest solution for OBD faults.
- NT301 offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles. In addition, its 2.8’’ TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
Foxwell NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Support Full 10 Engine System Functions
: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset
: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status:
Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Read Live Data Stream
: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
View Freeze Frame Data
: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test
: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
On-Board Monitor Test
: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information
: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Russian
Top 9 Reasons to Get NT301 Code reader:
1. NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
6. It reads freeze frame data, which allows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp was set.
7. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
8. With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are life-time free. Unique one-click update and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology
9. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
Foxwell NT301 Code Reader Features and Benefits:
1. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
2. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
3. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
4. Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data
5. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
6. Enhanced Mode 6 functions
7. Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you determine your engine problems faster and easier
8. FREE software and firmware updates with included USB cable
9. Prints data through computer
10. Limited one (1) year warranty
Foxwell NT301 Specification:
Display: 2.8"TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions of Packaging: 265x175x42MM
Dimensions of Carton: 530x525x336MM
Net Weight/CTN: 28.8KGS
Gross Weight/CTN: 32KGS
1pc x NT301 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT301 User's Guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD