- Foxwell NT520 Pro BMW Full System with BMW software pre-installed
- Support a wide range of BMW models, including Mini and Rolls Royce vehicles.
Foxwell NT520 Pro Full-System Scan Tool with BMW Software Authorization
Note: factory stop produce NT520, we ship the updated version: Foxwell NT530 BMW
Foxwell NT520 BMW Basic Functions:
Foxwell NT520 pro for BMW Speical Functions:
- Compatible with BMW from 1998, MINI and Rolls Royce;
- Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD; Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs;
- Requests and records live sensor data, displays freeze frame data;
- Does active tests on systems and components;
- Performs special functions, coding, security access, register new batteries;
- Resets oil service light;
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system;
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed;
- Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality;
- Code trouble-shooters for faster and easier diagnosis;
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions;
- 2.8'' TFT color screen and menu-driven operations;
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests.
Please Kindly Note:
- Bi-directional Test: NT520 allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With this diagnostic tool, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, and actuators is made a simple task. It allows you to recalibrate, adapt or configure certain components after making repairs or replacement. Those test includes but not limited to register battery replacement, CAS reset,CO adjustment, delete transport model, disable/enable key.
- Oil Service Reset: Ａllows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
- Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires and/or TPM sensors are replaced and/or tires are rotated.
- ABS/Airbag Services: Allows you use the scanner temporarily to activate or control anti-lock brake systems and air bags or components.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
This tool can register battery replacement, but the replace battery must be the SAME BATTERY TYPE and CAPACITY with the ORIGINAL.
NT520 Pro BMW Specifications:
Display: Backlit,240*320 TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided by vehicle power
Display:2.8”TFT color screen
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
Color Box: 530*525*336MM
NT520 Pro Package Included:
1 * NT520 Multi-System Scan Tool
1 * User’s Guide
1 * Memory Card
1 * USB Cable
1 * Nylon Carry Pouch
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
: +86 15223201143