Foxwell NT530 Scanner is an updated version of NT510/NT520 Pro which works with the latest 2018/2019 models, it not only solved the NT520, NT510 BMW F series issue, but also adds Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc vehicles.
Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner Supports Newest 2018 2019 models
Foxwell NT530 Highlights:
1. Free update
2. Adds more license: Renault
3. BMW software adds BMW F-series/F-chassis diagnosis
4. Works with the latest 2018/2019
models, NT520 Pro up to 2016, 2017 currently
5. Supports multi-Language
: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian
Foxwell NT530 Description:
Foxwell NT530 Multi-System code reader is a unique tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for different car brands and supports the most commonly required service and coding features. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff and enthusiasts can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy.
This NT530 comes with no car specific software
, you can download one software for free
from the Official Site
Download the software and Foxwell NT530 update, please check the Technical Support
Purchase additional software, Please check NT530 Software Authorization
Foxwell NT530 Features:
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
- Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation, and shortcuts
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
NT530 Scanner car list:
Foxwell NT530 Scanner FAQs:
(EU FORD, American FORD)
, ALFA ROMEO
MERCEDES BENZ (BENZ
Does Foxwell NT530 support Oil reset function?
Yes, it can support this function
Can it detect which abs speed sensor is bad on my E39?
Yes, but if you are working on a pre-2001, please make sure you are connecting to round 20 pins diagnostic port under the hood (cable sold separately)
Can this tool hook up and register a new battery for a 2013 BMW 535i x drive?
Yes it can
Which Foxwell scanner works best for a 2004 BMW 330ci? Where do I get the BMW software?
NT530 is the best choice. The scanner comes with one free software
: Should I go with the NT530 or NT510 for my 2014 BMW 528i?
NT530 is the latest model. I recommend this unit. The older NT510 can not support newer cars.
How many different makes can NT530 model support simultaneously if I buy the vehicle?
Generally, there is no limit on how many you obtain the software. However, due to the SD card limited capacity, only up to 5 vehicles
. The software can be downloaded in one SD card at a time. If you need to install others, you need to uninstall one of them and download the one you need when you need it.
What are the differences between the NT510 and the NT520 and NT530
There is no big difference between them on functions, the NT530 is the newest updated version to replace the NT510, NT520.
It updates the firmware and adds newer car models that NT520 and NT510 can not do. Like Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault.
Also, it can solve the BMW F series problem, while NT510 and NT520 can not.
Without the special vehicle program, what's the difference between NT530 and NT650?
The NT530 without loading specific software only has the OBDII engine code reading function.
The NT650 is only able to do special functions.
It can not do full system diagnostic.
While the NT530 comes with one vehicle software for free and could do all functions, but just for one specific vehicle make. You can add extra at 60/80USD each.
I have a 2006 BMW 325 and a 2014 Audi Q5. I see you have two software bundles for 530… I have a few questions:
1. I'm a mac user so does the software work for mac to load on the scanner?
2. which scanner is best for me for both BMW and Cadillac?
3. do you have free shipping to Canada and how long approximately to get to me in Canada?
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. The Foxassist installer can not work on MAC, only compatible with Windows systems. You may need to borrow one Windows pc from your friend.
2. The NT530 would be the best choice for BMW. And you can add the VW software as the second one for your 2014 Audi Q5
3. We offer DHL free shipping to Canada and the estimated time is 5-7 working days.
: Will it register a new battery on a 2009 BMW E93?
Yes it will do.
:I received the NT530 today and successfully registered, activated, and downloaded the updates. After I completed the updates with all green checkmarks on the updates when I unplugged the NT530 from the computer the unit 'bluescreened', how to solve it?
You should update your nt530 again Because your nt530 update was unplugged from the computer without finishing
: I want to reprogram an original starter key on a jeep grand Cherokee from 2003, is it possible with the NT530?
Sorry, NT530 cannot meet your needs, NT530 is mainly focused on diagnosis.
Foxwell NT530 Review:
I purchased the nt530 with the Land Rover / Jaguar program after extensive research. At first, I was skeptical about its abilities but after the download and update, I am very pleased with its performance. Also, I can download all my other vehicles to it. Best tool investment I've made in a while. Highly recommended. Thank you very much, Foxwell.
Hi thanks, i had a problem with my fn2 type r after cleaning my throttle body the honda dealers @cribbs causeway did not know what the problem was with the revs hanging and going up when shifting. i fixed this problem by doing a simple tps reset with this device thanks a lot got my nice driving car back well worth the money
Device: Foxwell NT530
Car model: GM Vortec
Display Cam Retard
Perform cam/crank relearn
Display misfire count
Device: Foxwell NT530
Car model: 2011 Porsche 997.2 GTS (Carrera S)
Read and display the Porsche DME Range Report for ignition over revs in Ranges 1 through 6, specifically a 2011 Porsche 997.2 GTS (Carrera S), 6-speed manual transmission.
This NT530 is way beyond my expectations, It outperforms the big dollar scanners.
Totally happy with this purchase. You can't go wrong with this one!
The NT530 I scored off from Foxwellstore had good feedback, so I went with it. Again, no problems registering the unit. Far more comprehensive. Ability to test specific modules, and perform calibration tests, which is what I got it for in the first place (replacing blend door actuator). Has a setting for ABS bleed, can dead cycle injectors, etc etc. The NT530 arrived with all current updates installed on a 16Gb micro SD card. All updates, for at least one make, will easily fit on the 16Gb micro SD with room to record data while scanning. The unit includes a micro SD card reader, which is how it communicates with the PC suite. The card goes in the reader, which occupies a USB slot, and that is how updates are performed. the USB cable that comes with the unit is only for printing functions apparently.
Lifetime updates on the Foxwell is a HUGE bonus. Adding other makes is $60 as someone else stated above. Which is pretty reasonable if you're primarily working on your own vehicles, or a handful of friend/family rides.
I have nt530. It has regular code read/clear, limited coding, actuation testing, live data etc.
You can install software for up to 5 brands on it. I just have the MB stuff on it. So far I've used it to adjust the idle speed, 87 octane capability, inflate/deflate air suspension, shut off the torque converter for diagnostic, bleed SBC.
I purchased a new Foxwell NT530 that came with the MB/Sprinter/Smart package for $189 shipped. Get it, you can add different makes for $60 more. I have since bought 2 more makes to support my other vehicles. Free upgrades and is much cheaper than buying more expensive to make specific readers. It not only reads codes but lets you see live data, perform actions and allow turning modules on/off to test their functionality. And it keeps the paid mechanics honest. If/when I ever need STAR access, a local has one.
I have Mercedes w210, w211, w203. The Foxwell more than covers my needs. More importantly, It fits in my glovebox.
Foxwell nt530 can do 90% of what SDS can do. Rear/erase codes from all modules, bi-directional tests, actuate components like fan, smog pump, windows lights, airmatic, SBC, etc, some limited coding like ignition timing, fuel quality, speed limiter etc.
I haven't used it on airmatic but on my wagon's rear air self-leveling it can inflate/deflate the airbags manually, run diagnostic routines, rear/erase codes, run bi-directional tests. It has a bunch of pre-programmed test routines and fault tracing instructions. You can also see live data like air pressure and height sensors. you can get a 38 pin plug for the Foxwell to work on W210s and all the other 90s cars.
A Foxwell nt530 can deactivate/activate SBC as well as bleed the brake fluid (there's a brake bleed function built into SBC) check system pressure at each individual wheel. Besides that it can scan, diagnose, and run test functions on every system on the car like SRS, airmatic teleaid etc. As a DIYer, I wouldn't own a w211 without this type of tool.
- Because of recent issues with the airbag light, I thought I’m not paying for a diagnosis and reset, so ordered this from China. Amazingly came in a few days, and at 104 notes close to half price. Anyway, as it says on the tin! Diagnosed the airbag light and reset and it’s stayed off, seems very good with other multiple functions. Bit difficult to register and program it (mainly due to being an idiot). But after that simple plug, it works very smoothly.
- Recently, I bought a Foxwell NT530. It won't recognize the VIN and car for '04 pilot, but if I enter it, it will load the pilot and read the Honda codes. But on the '04 the amount of data is about the same as standard OBD2, which the Foxwell will report as well. Now on my '17 Civic LX, the nt530 will read all and do all.
- NT530 does mode 06 communications and talks to all of the different computer modules. It can show live data and has functions such as abs bleed, etc.
- This nt530 reads those codes like a Professional tool. Inside the case is a quality OBD2 computer. It can reset 2004 BMW330Ci engine light, showing the usually upstream fault codes. Reads ST fuel stream an LT fuel stream in real time. So you can find those vacuum leaks. Works on 2016 Subaru, Ford 350 van a Toyota highlander. Very worth the money.
- It's a great scanner tool! Every DIY auto mechanics should have this one, which will save your money and time. I bought this one for my BMW and really impressed by the features and abilities this small scanner can do.
- I need to troubleshoot an airbag light on issue on my vehicle. I have two other diagnostic units that could not help with this, so I turned to the Foxwell NT530. I was able to identify the reasons for the light and to program some aspects of the SRS system. I'm very satisfied with this tool.
When plugs it into the car, it works smoothly and without any problem.
I'm happy to help out anyone local to Glasgow if they want to read, clear codes or any other functions.
Foxwell NT530 Specifications:
- The Foxwell works great. It's really fast to connect, and supports multiple manufacturers. But you should buy the right software with it. That is to say, if you order a Foxwell with BMW software, that's all it comes with. Don't think one Foxwell does all. It doesn't and is software specific. So order the right one!
Display: 2.8" TFT color screen
Working Temperature: O to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
CTN MEAS: 456*442*515mm
NT530 Package includes:
1pc x NT530 Pro Main Unit
1pc x USB Mini Cable
1pc x Diagnostic Cable
1pc x TF Card Reader
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x Warranty Card
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
: +86 15223201143
This post will show you how to register and Update your Foxwell NT530 Scanner.
Foxwell NT530 comes with one brand free software. The extra Software license is available Please check NT530 Software Authorization Service
Check NT530 register, activate, and download guide step-by-step below.
Step 1: Register Account
Operation System: Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Don't disconnect NT530 during the update procedure. Press [enter] to enter the main menu when update completed
Visit Foxwell official website: http://www.foxwelltech.us/
Select Product NT530 and drop down to the bottom
Extract and open FoxAssistSetup on desktop.
Run FoxAssistSetup as administrator.
Accept license agreement and install FoxAssistSetup on C:// until complete
Launch FoxAssist application
If you are new to FoxAssist, register the NT530 first. If you already register an account, login with email/Foxwell ID and password
Register an account with email address and password
Confirm registration code
Log in with your email/Foxwell ID and password.
Step 2: Update NT530 Software
Connect nt530 with computer via USB cable and select "Update" shows on your tool and press "Enter".
Select Activate function to press the Activate button to activate your serial number
Press ENTER to go to Update page
The update tool will ask to configure a vehicle software
Select vehicle software you purchased and Submit
If you buy 2 car license
, please do the below steps after we enable you the second software.
1. Sign in your Foxassist.
2. Connect your tool with the computer via USB cable and select "Update" shows on your tool and press "Enter".
3. Click "Download", then you will see the second software there.