Foxwell NT530 Scanner is an updated version of NT510/NT520 Pro which works with the latest 2018/2019 models, it not only solved the NT520, NT510 BMW F series issue, but also adds Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc vehicles.
FOXWELL NT530 Multi-System Scanner support Newest 2018 2019 models
Foxwell NT530 Highlights:
1. Free update
2. Adds more license: Renault
3. BMW software adds BMW F-series/F-chassis diagnosis
4. Works with the latest 2018/2019
models, NT520 Pro up to 2016, 2017 currently
5. Supports multi-Language
: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian
Foxwell NT530 Description:
Foxwell NT530 Multi-System code reader is a unique tool that delivers OE-level diagnosis for different car brands and supports the most commonly required service and coding features. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff and enthusiasts can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy.
This NT530 comes with no car specific software, you can download one software for free
from the official site
Purchase additional software ,Please check NT530 Software Authorization
Foxwell NT530 Features:
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
- Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
NT530 Scanner car list:
Please click the link to check the detailed model list
Foxwell NT530 Scanner FAQs:
(BENZ, MAYBACH, SMART, SPRINTER)
Ford (EU Ford, American Ford)
(TOYOTA, LEXUS, SCION)
(ABARTH, ALFA ROMEO, FIAT, LANCIA)
(VW/ VW_CV/ AUDI/ BENTLEY/ BUGATTI/ LAMBORGHINI/ SEAT/ SKODA)
Does Foxwell NT530 support Oil reset function?
Yes, it can support this function
Can it detect which abs speed sensor is bad on my E39?
Yes, but if you are working on a pre-2001, please make sure you are connecting to round 20 pins diagnostic port under the hood (cable sold separately)
Can this tool hook up and register a new battery for a 2013 BMW 535i x drive?
Yes it can
Which Foxwell scanner works best for a 2004 BMW 330ci? Where do I get the BMW software?
NT530 is the best choice. The scanner comes with one free software
: Should I go with the NT530 or NT510 for my 2014 BMW 528i?
NT530 is the latest model. I recommend this unit. The older NT510 can not support newer cars.
How many different makes can NT530 model support simultaneously if I buy the vehicle?
Generally, there is no limit on how many you obtain the software. However, due to the SD card limited capacity, only up to 5 vehicles
. The software can be downloaded in one SD card at a time. If you need to install others, you need to uninstall one of them and download the one you need when you need it.
What are the differences between the NT510 and the NT520 and NT530
There is no big difference between them on functions, the NT530 is the newest updated version to replace the NT510, NT520.
It updates the firmware and adds newer car models that NT520 and NT510 can not do. Like Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault.
Also, it can solve the BMW F series problem, while NT510 and NT520 can not.
Without the special vehicle program, what's the difference between NT530 and NT650?
The NT530 without loading specific software only has the OBDII engine code reading function.
The NT650 is only able to do special functions.
It can not do full system diagnostic.
While the NT530 comes with one vehicle software for free and could do all functions, but just for one specific vehicle make. You can add extra at 60/80USD each.
I have a 2006 BMW 325 and 2014 Audi Q5. I see you have two software bundles for 530… I have a few questions:
1. I'm a mac user so does the software work for mac to load on the scanner?
2. which scanner is best for me for both BMW and Cadillac?
3. do you have free shipping to Canada and how long approximately to get to me in Canada?
Here are the answers to your questions:
1. The Foxassist installer can not work on MAC, only compatible with Windows systems. You may need to borrow one Windows pc from your friend.
2. The NT530 would be the best choice for BMW. And you can add the VW software as the second one for your 2014 Audi Q5
3. We offer DHL free shipping to Canada and the estimated time is 5-7 working days.
: Will it register a new battery on a 2009 BMW E93?
Yes it will do.
Foxwell NT530 Specifications:
Display: 2.8" TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
NT530 Package includes:
1pc x NT530 Pro Multi-System Scan Tool
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
: +86 15223201143
This post will show you how to register and Update your Foxwell NT530 Scanner.
Foxwell NT530 Register and Update Instruction
Foxwell NT530 comes with one brand free software. The extra Software license is available Please check NT530 Software Authorization Service
Check NT530 register, activate, and download guide step-by-step below.
Step 1: Register Account
Operation System: Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Don't disconnect NT530 during the update procedure. Press [enter] to enter the main menu when update completed
Visit Foxwell official website: http://www.foxwelltech.us/
Select Product NT530 and drop down to the bottom
Extract and open FoxAssistSetup_V1.01.005.rar on desktop.
Run FoxAssistSetup_V1.01.005 as administrator.
Accept license agreement and install FoxAssistSetup on C:// until complete
Launch FoxAssist application
If you are new to FoxAssist, register the NT530 first. If you already register an account, login with email/Foxwell ID and password
Register an account with email address and password
Confirm registration code
Log in with your email/Foxwell ID and password.
Step 2: Update NT530 Software
Connect nt530 with computer via USB cable and select "Update" shows on your tool and press "Enter".
Select Activate function to press the Activate button to activate your serial number
Press ENTER to go to Update page
The update tool will ask to configure a vehicle software
Select vehicle software you purchased and Submit
If you buy 2 car license, please do the below steps after we enable you the second software.
1. Sign in your Foxassist.
2. Connect your tool with the computer via USB cable and select "Update" shows on your tool and press "Enter".
3. Click "Download", then you will see the second software there.