FCA 12+8 Universal Adapter Cable for Chrysler/ Fiat can be used with other diagnostic devices to read and clear fault code, and also supports OBD instrument mileage calibration, OBD anti-theft matching, etc.
FCA 12+8 Universal Adapter Cable Adapter for Chrysler/ Fiat
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
Since the Fiat Chrysler Group (FCA)-related models in 2018 or later are equipped with the Security Gateway Module (SGM/SGW), this module isolates most diagnostic requests for all post-market diagnostic devices except the original one through a powerful encryption algorithm. Such as clearing fault codes, motion tests, and ECU programming.
For FCA models in 2018 or later, non-original equipment can only be used to read fault codes, vehicle VIN identification, and view data streams through the OBD diagnostics station.
In response to this problem, the isolation of the SGM/SGW can now be bypassed by the FCA 12+8 dedicated conversion diagnostic connector.
1. OBD instrument mileage calibration, OBD anti-theft matching, etc.
2. Used with other diagnostic devices to read and clear fault code
1. Locate and unplug the 12pin and 8PIN connectors of the SGW module.
2. Then connect the FCA 12+8 directly to the 12pin and 8pin (two connectors connected to the SGW) connector on the car.
3. At this point, normal communication with the car can be achieved.
Necessary for Vehicles:
2018+ Jeep Renegade
2018+ Jeep Compass
2018+ Jeep Cherokee
2018+ Jeep Wrangler
2018+ Jeep Grand Cherokee
2018+ Dodge Ram
2018+ Dodge Durango
2018+ Dodge Journey
2018+ Dodge Charger
2018+ Dodge Challenger
2018+ Chrysler Pacifica
2018+ Chrysler 300
1pc x FCA 12+8 Universal Adapter
: +86 15223201143