Top 8 Reasons to buy Foxwell BT-705:
1. The battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and makes sure your battery functions well.
2. Selections for application/battery location/ post type/ battery type/ battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
3. The charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots the faulty charging system.
4. Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
5. Support Multi-languages:
Language Pack 1: English + French + Spanish + German + Dutch
Language Pack II: English + Italian + Portuguese + Polish + Turkish + Russian
6. View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer
7. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
8. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyzer FAQs:
recently purchased your BT 705 battery tester. The owner's manual is very vague. my question is on page 2 of the "battery test" what do the letters SOH, SOC, and RES MR stand for?
The SOH refers to the health status of the battery, the SOC refers to the state of charge, the RES refers to the internal resistance of the battery.
Thank you, what are good numbers for RES.
Here is the reply from our engineer:
1. The internal resistance of the car battery is milliohm level. The larger the capacity, the smaller the internal resistance of the battery. For example, the internal resistance of 12 volts of 100 amps should be around 4.5 milliohms and the internal resistance of the battery at 12 volts and 38 amps. It is at about 8 milliohms.
2. It is related to the percentage of actual electricity. Generally, the internal resistance after 40% of electricity is not changed much. Below this percentage, there is no reference value. The electrolyte is more stable after the charge is higher than 40%.
BT-705 Battery Analyzer Specifications:
Display: 128 * 64 pixels, backlit display screen
Working temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power Supply: 8-30V DC
Gross Weight (without printer): 1.6 KG
Gross Weight (with printer): 2.0 KG
CTN MEAS: 500*560*420mm