FOXWELL BT715 battery tester automotive 100-2000 CCA digital battery analyzer 12V 24V car battery cranking and charging system test scan tool is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM/EFB flat plate, AGM/EFB spiral and gel batteries, Start-Stop AGM/EFB battery and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT715 12V & 24V Battery Analyzer
Note: Only US in stock and only ship to US,shipping to countries outside the US requires additional shipping
Foxwell BT-715 Description:
The latest BT-715 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM/EFB flat plate, AGM/EFB spiral and gel batteries, Start-Stop AGM/EFB battery and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy, and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging systems.
Highlights of Foxwell BT715
1. BT715 automobile battery tester designed for 12 V or 24 V batteries with a capacity of 100 to 2000 CCA, such as regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, GEL and deep cycle batteries, 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
2. The test results based on CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC,EN,SAE Standards.
【CAR BATTERIES DOCTOR】
1. Adopt the advanced conductance testing technology, the premium quality copper clip and wire maintain a stable communication all throughout the testing process to provide you with reliable results!
2. Accurately and quickly measure the actual cold cranking amps, capability of the vehicle starting battery and healthy state of the battery itself.
【CRANKING AND CHARGING SYSTEM TEST】
1. BT715 auto tester displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
2. Check 12V or 24V charging system to make sure the output voltage of the generator is in a regular condition, the rectifier diode works fine and the charging current is a normal status.
【WORTH TO OWN
BT715 car battery analyzer can accurate reading of battery health status in just 2. 5 seconds in its large and easy to use backlit LCD display, help you diagnose and resolve car health problems timely without disconnecting the battery or using a separate battery.
Why Buy FOXWELL BT715 Battery Tester?
Car batteries lose their power and performance with time hence the need to have them checked from time to time.
FOXWELL BT715 battery load tester will help you test the health of your car's battery and remind you to keep the battery in time to avoid unnecessary damage. It is important to know if the battery is still in good condition or if we need to replace the battery.
Also, you can check the battery by yourself in seconds to help you quickly fix vehicle problems and save you money and time. Therefore, you don't have to worry about future problems that may develop as a result of your car battery.
BT715 Battery Analyzer Features:
1. Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
2. Tests multiple battery type
s - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
Multiple vehicle applications for passenger cars and heavy duty trucks.
3. Tests start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
4. Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
5. SOC, SOH and resistance test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status
6. Tests the batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
7. Quick and accurate test results in display in just 3 seconds
8. Tests 12 & 24-volt charging system
9. Advanced starter/alternator test
Automatic temperature compensation
10. Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
11. Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery - keeps operation safe for all levels of users
12. Multilingual menu
and test results - English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch
13.Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults.
14.Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation.
15.Rubberized sleeve protects, 7.8ft tester cable with metal alligator clips.
Battery Tester Results:
-GOOD BATTERY: The battery is in good condition.
-GOOD-RECHARGE: The battery is in good condition but low current. Fully charge the battery and return it to service.
-CHARGE & RETEST: Fully charge the battery and retest.
-REPLACE BATTERY: The battery is almost dead or the connection between the battery and battery cable is poor.
-BAD CELL-REPLACE: The battery may be damaged such as broken cell or short circuit.
Cranking Test Results:
-CRANKING NORMAL: The starter voltage is normal and the battery is fully charged.
-LOW VOLTAGE: The starter voltage is low and the battery is fully charged.
-CHARGE BATTERY: The starter voltage is low and the battery is discharged. Fully charge the battery and repeat the starter system test.
-REPLACE BATTERY: Battery must be replaced before the starting system can be tested.
-NO START: No vehicle start detected.
-CRANKING SKIPPED: A start was not detected.
BT715 Tests multiple rating systems:
Foxwell BT715 Specifications:
Foxwell BT-715 Package includes:
||6V to 32V
||Flooded, AGM, GEL
||CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA
1 pc x BT-715 Main Unit
1 pc x User's Guide
1 pc x Blow Molding Case
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
: +86 15223201143