Foxwell BT100 12 Volt Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, and gel batteries. It provides a quick, easy, and affordable solution for technicians to view battery charging status, check battery health, and detect faults.
Foxwell BT100 Battery Tester Description:
The latest BT100 12 Volt Battery Analyzer from Foxwell is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, and gel batteries. It provides a quick, easy, and affordable solution for technicians to view battery charging status, check battery health, and detect faults.
Highlights of Foxwell BT100
1. Multiple vehicle applications - passenger cars and light-duty trucks
2. Tests batteries rated from 100 to 1100CA
3. Tests multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
4. Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
5. Tests the batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
6. Detects bad cells
7. Quick and accurate test results in display in just 3 seconds
8. Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery - keeps operation safe for all levels of users
9. Automatic temperature compensation
10. Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
11. Multilingual menu and test results – English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Russian
Why buy Foxwell BT100:
SAVE 15% WHEN ORDER BT100
A MUST FOR HOME This 12 volt battery analyzer offers you an easy way to analyze the battery cell health status, view battery charging status and detect faults without stepping out and paying too much.
BATTERY CAN BE TESTED
Auto battery testers allow you to check battery condition of 12V 100-1100 CCA regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, as well as GEL batteries, and give you an accurate test result in 3 seconds.
USE IT AT EASE
Large backlit LCD display, clear arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make the act intelligent battery tester much easier to operate. Powers itself off the battery, especially born for the beginners.
SAFE AND RELIABLE
The vehicle lead acid battery tester doesn't emit light, heat or spark, and won't discharge the battery. It also has polarities wrongly-connected protection and over-voltage protection.
Foxwell BT100 Battery Tester Specification:
||6V to 18V
||Flooded, AGM, GEL
||100 - 1100CCA
||CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SEA
Notice for Using Foxwell BT100
||Cold Cranking Amps, as specified by SAE. The most common rating for cranking batteries at 0°F (-18°C)
||Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C (32°F)
||Marine Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C(32°F)
||Japanese Industry Standard, shown on a battery as a combination of numbers and letters
||International Electrotechnical Commission
||Society of Automotive Engineers
Please note that this battery tester for car can't do load test and deep cycle.
Please note that this battery tester CANNOT test 6v/24v batteries.
If you are testing inside a vehicle, make sure all accessory loads are cut off, the key is not in the ON position and the doors are closed.
Do not connect the tester to a voltage source greater than 18V DC, otherwise you may damage the tester.
If you want to adjust CCA rapidly, just hold on up/down button.
In order to make the test result more accurate, please notice the followings before testing:
1. Turn off all electronic equipments.
2. When you completed charging, please wait for half an hour to test.
3. New battery need to be full-charged, and also need to wait for half an hour to test.
4. When connect the claps to the battery, please make sure the claps are perpendicular to the terminal post.
Foxwell BT100 Package including:
1pc x BT100 Main Unit
1pc x User' s Guide