- Enables you to read DTCs, locate bad O2 sensors, access to emissions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- Live data graphing and logging.
- Codes analysis and Printer compatible
- Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package
Foxwell NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
Foxwell NT301 Description:
The NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader from Foxwell is the easiest and quickest solution for OBD faults. When it comes to diagnosing check Engine issues you' d never go wrong with the new NT301 code reader. It offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today's vehicles. In addition, it's 2.8" TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
update with "NT Wonder"
directly, no registration required, the serial number is unrecognizable. Please set your computer and windows "defender" if the update file is recognized as a virus file when update. And the package doesn't include a CD.
More details please check Foxwell nt301 update guide.
Top 9 Reasons to Get NT301 Code reader:
1. NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars
, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans
2. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys
make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs
and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults
, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format
and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
6. It reads freeze frame data
, which allows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp was set.
7. Multilingual menu options
and code definitions - English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Russian
8. With internet access,
you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are life-time free. Unique one-click update
and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology
9. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys
and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
Foxwell NT301 Scanner Functions:
10 Full Functions of the engine system:
1. Reading Codes: Show a detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs).
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Enhanced OBD II functions:
LED Notifications: Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speakers indicate the readiness status for a smog check. This engine diagnostic tool can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
Data Log: The NT301 auto code reader records PIDs for later use to help you diagnose intermittent driving performance problems which can not be determined by any other methods.
DTC Help: Press the "HELP" button with DTC guide for possible causes if codes show the small "?" icon.
VIN Retrieval: Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding make it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
Print Data: If you are unable to determine the problem, you can print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help.
Foxwell NT301 Language Supported:
There are three multilingual packages for options:
(1) English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
(2) English, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish
(3) English, Russian
How to use NT301 OBD2 Scanner:
Foxwell NT301 Scanner FAQs:
Q1: What live data can be read by this device?
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
How much data can be read depends on the vehicle? There are over 40 graphing live data (Download the Specification Sheet to get a whole list), to list some: FUEL SYS(fuel system status), LOAD_PCT(Calculated load value), ECT(Engine Coolant Temperature), SHRTFT(Short term fuel trim-bank), LONG FT(Long term fuel trim-bank), Engine RPM, VSS(Vehicle Speed Sensor), SPARKADV(Ignition timing advance for cylinder 1), IAT(Intake air temperature), MAF(Mass Air Flow), TP(Absolute Throttle Position), O2SLOC(Location of Oxygen Sensors), O2B1S2(Oxygen sensor output voltage (B1-S2), SHRTFT(Short term fuel trim), OBDSUP(OBD requirements), MIL_DIST( Distance traveled while MIL activated), EQ_RATB1S1(Equivalence Ratio Bank 1, Sensor1), O2B1S1(Oxygen sensor output voltage), EVAP_PCT(Commanded Evaporative Purge), etc.
Q2: Can it be upgraded on MAC system?
Sorry, the NT301 scan tool can be updated on Windows systems only(including windows 10), please visit Foxwell official website and download Wonder and update.
Q3: Will it read ABS/ airbag codes?
Sorry, NT301 obdii scanner is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work on non-OBDII systems(ABS/airbag/oil service light, ect.). While NT630 Plus
can reset airbag/abs service light, NT680 Lite
support transmission and can reset oil service light and EPB, and NT680
can do a full-system diagnostics.
Foxwell NT301 Specification:
Display: 2.8"TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions of Packaging: 265x175x42MM
Dimensions of Carton: 530x525x336MM
Net Weight/CTN: 28.8KGS
Gross Weight/CTN: 32KGS
NT301 Package includes:
1pc x NT301 Main unit
1pc x NT301 User's Guide
1pc x USB cable
: +86 15223201143
This is the Foxwell NT301 scanner update guide, hope it is useful.
Here is the procedure:
Connect the USB cable to the NT301 tool, and connect the other end to the computer.
Download and run the "NT Wonder"
application on your PC.
NT Wonder Download link: https://www.foxwelltech.com/download/834
On your NT301, press and hold the "Help"
Key, this will put the tool into the update mode.
The message at the bottom now shows that your NT301 is connected, then click the "Update online"
button to check for available updates.
PS: It may take a moment to complete the check.
Select the required update, confirm that you wish to update the tool.
The progress bar will fill twice. DO NOT disconnect the device
until the green bar has completed.
Once the update has finished, close NT Wonder, unplug the USB cable from the tool and the computer.
Foxwell NT301 Update Video Guides: