Foxwell T10 metal valve kit is a universal programmable TPMS sensor that integrates 315MHz and 433MHz dual-frequency and can replace more than 96% of the direct tire pressure system OEM sensors on the market today.With Foxwell TPMS service tools, it can be easily activated and programmed within seconds.
Foxwell T10 Programmable TPMS Sensor Metal Valve Stem 433/315MHz 2 in 1
Foxwell T10 TPMS Sensor Description:
Foxwell T10 is a universal programmable TPMS sensor developed by Foxwell in 2020. It integrates 315MHz and 433MHz dual-frequency and can replace more than 96% of the direct tire pressure system OEM sensors on the market today. With Foxwell TPMS service tools, it can be easily activated and programmed within seconds.
This is a metal valve kit, if you want a rubber valve kit, please choose AD178
on our site.
Foxwell T10 TPMS Sensor Features:
1. Compatible with more than 96% of the vehicles equipped with a tire pressure system
2. 315MHz and 433MHz dual frequency
3. Wireless sensor programming with Foxwell TPMS service tools
4. Can be reprogrammed without any limitations
5. Interchangeable valves-rubber or metal valve
6. Unique serial numbers to assure quality control
7. High precision air valve to avoid air leakage
8. Built-in battery with an extended service life (more than 5 years).
9. 0-30°adjustabte angle
T10 TPMS Sensor Parameter:
Operating Frequency: 315 MHZ/ 433 MHZ
Pressure Monitoring Range: 0 to 800 kPa
Battery Life: more than 5 years
Vehicle Coverage: >96%
Test Accuracy: ±5kPa
Weight of Sensor without Valve: I2g
How to install T10 TPMS Sensor:
Foxwell T10 sensor is shipped blank and must be programmed with Foxwell TPMS tool, which is recommended to be performed prior to installation.
1. Deflating the tire
Remove the valve cover and valve core to deflate the tire.
2. Dismantling the sensor
Place the tire in the tire machine with the TPMS sensor located 180° away from the bead breaker tool arm. Break the tire bead and remove the tire from the tire machine. Then use a suitable tool to dismantle the TMPS sensor. (Note* in some cases the tire may have to be removed entirely from the wheel)
Do not directly break the tire bead in the region of the TPMS sensor as it is easily damaged. If the TPMS sensor is a rubber valve snap-in type, please use the tire valve stem puller tool to remove it.
3. Installing sensor
(1) Connect the sensor body and the valve stem.
(Screw on the back screw but do not tighten it for adjusting the angle.)
(2) Remove the cap, screw nut, and grommet from the stem one by one.
(3) Install the valve stem on the valve hole of the rim and adjust the angel between the sensor body and the valve stem to fit the hub. Then tighten the back screw.
(4) Install the grommet, screw nut, and cap on the stem.
(5) Use the tire valve stem puller to pull the sensor to the proper position.
When the tire is repaired or disassembled, or if the sensor is disassembled or replaced, the rubber grommet, grommet, screw nut, and valve core must be replaced with Foxwell original parts to ensure proper connection. If the sensor is damaged externally, it must be replaced.
4. Inflating the tire
Dismantle the valve core with a valve core removal tool. Then inflate the tire to the nominal value according to the tire data plate of the vehicle. Install the valve core and screw the valve cap.
T10 Programmable TPMS Sensor Package:
1pc x Foxwell T10 TPMS Sensor Metal Head
Popular products that may interest you:Contact us for a good price:Email
: +86 15223201143