Foxwell NT510Elite Description:
NT510Elite Multi-System Scanner is the most cost-effective professional scan tool in the industry. It is a unique tool that delivers professional diagnosis for different car brands and supports the most commonly required service features.
NOTE: This NT510 Elite comes with no car specific software, you can download one software for free from the official website
If you need more software, please buy SC283-S1 or SC283-S2 on our site:
|SC283-S1||BMW||BMW, MINI, Roll-Royce|
|Chrysler||Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge|
|Toyota||Toyota, Lexus, Scion|
|VW||VW, VW_CV, Audi, Bently, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda|
|SC283-S2||Aston Martin||Aston Martin|
|Benz||Benz, Maybach, Smart, Sprinter|
|Fiat||Abarth, Alfa, Romeo, Fiat, Lancia|
|Land Rover||Land Rover, Jaguar|
|Renault||Renault, Dacia, Samsung|
Why Buy Foxwell NT510 Elite?
1. Compatible with both OBD and OBD2 vehicles
2. Work on the latest 2018/2019 models
3. Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
4. Quick test function to test most vehicle systems
5. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and reset MIL of all systems
6. Request and record live sensor data
7. Merge and view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously
8. Display freeze frame data
9. Retrieve ECU information
10. Key coding for several vehicles
11. Run Component/system bi-directional tests
12. Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
13. Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, TPS/TBA (Throttle body alignment), etc.
14. Upgradable to cover other car makes
15. Multi-Language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Portugues, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian
16. TF memory card for data backup and software update
17. As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
18. Same software with NT530, just outlook is different
19. Lifetime free update
20. Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road test
Foxwell NT510 Elite Main Functions:
1. OBD OBD2 engine and transmission scanner, error code read, and erase.
2. Read record graph live sensor data, freeze frame data.
3. ABS bleeding Anti-lock Braking System Device Reset Tool
4. SRS Airbag Device Reset Tool
5. Some vehicle SAS Steering Wheel Angle Sensor calibration Device Reset Tool
6. EPB Electronic Parking Brake Service, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement
7. Oil service reset, Allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster
8. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programming: Allows you to check the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle ECU and to perform TPMS programming and reset after tires or TPMS sensors are replaced or tires are rotating
9. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF ) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter, When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.
10. TPS / TBA ( Throttle body Alignment )
11. Battery Configuration, adapt battery after replacing.
What is live data used for?
Live Data menu on Foxwell nt510 elite lets you view and record real-time PID data from a selected vehicle electronic control module.
Complete List menu lets you view all live PID data from a selected system.
Custom List menu lets you minimize the number of PIDs on the data list and focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
What's the importance of an active test?
Active Tests, also known as Actuator Tests, are bi-directional diagnostic tests on vehicle systems and components. The tests let you use the scanner temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component, and when you exit the test, the system/component returns to normal operation. Some tests display command to the operator. For example, if “Press Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. The sequence, number, and type of tests are dictated by the control module. On some systems, the actuator tests cannot be restarted until the ignition key is switched off for some time. Alternatively, briefly start and run the engine, shut down, turn the ignition to the run position, then re-initiate the actuator tests.
The tests activate a component, but they do not check if the component is working correctly. Make sure the components to be tested are in good condition and correctly mounted.
How to use the nt510 elite?
It can be used directly out of the box, just plug the adapter of this tool to obd connector on your car, then it will power on(8-18V vehicle power and 3.3V USB power)
Display: 2.8" TFT color screen
Foxwell NT510Elite Specifications:
Foxwell NT510 Elite Feedback & Reviews:
Now, I have read and cleared error codes on the airbag, central locking, and reset airbag and service interval lights.
Very easy to use it; I mean, follow the screen instruction, and all will be done!
Here I did an easy screenshot for anyone in need.
I have to say it’s worth every penny. Faster shipping would be better you know.
NT510 scanner CAN be used for a 1997/98 Vw passat estate tdi to find faults on the airbag system, central locking, and reset airbag and service interval lights.
The reg is R679 FKN
2011 GM Sierra 2500 HD
It will read the TMPS sensors and show if they are active but they do not relearn the location of the sensor to the vehicle.
Also as far as a key FOB all it does is check the signal strength of the key FOB, does nothing for the RE-programming aspect.
CAN be used for bleeding the brakes & for actuation of the ABS pump, and also used to code a new battery.
CAN read live transmission fluid temperature for Audi, VW
CAN do DPF regeneration on Honda 2011 dtec
CAN do F-250 xlt superduty
CAN do OBD2, CAN, TPMS, and SRS of 5.4L v8
CANNOT handle all programming on Audi A3 8p 2009, like add footwell lights as well as electrical diagnostics, etc; but can do this on other models for Audi 2009 comes without this system
kelvin pinney: This thing is freakin' awesome on the VW/Audi cars! The number of things it can check and adjust is pretty amazing. It's easy to use, and you really don't need an instruction manual. I frankly expected less, but was pleasantly surprised by a very comprehensive menu.
spumcq: Bought this to change the rear brakes on my 2009 VW Tiguan - Worked perfectly - relates the EPB and had the brakes job done in no time. Added bonus that it can read all the VW codes.
jay-skee: I bought this scan tool to access the ABS system on my 2003 VW Jetta. I love this tool! I keep it in the car with me so I can demonstrate and suggest to others to buy one as well. I am totally amazed and how in-depth this scanner can read and of all the extra features it can access in the VAG system. This is a MUST buy for anyone who owns a VW or Audi!
Kris Severson: Great code reader and very easy to use. Works good on my 02 Beetle
John Rico: Works great on an E9x BMW! Automatically detects the car model and scans all the modules for trouble codes. Allows controlling service interval resets and manually triggering many components (individual lights, windows, brake caliper opening). This reads the BMW codes which are way beyond standard OBD-II codes.
NT510 Elite Package includes:
1pc x NT510Elite Main Unit
1pc x USB Mini Cable
1pc x TF Card Reader
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch
1pc x Quick Start Guide
This post will show you how to register and update your Foxwell NT510 Elite scanner.
Operation System: Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Note: Don't disconnect NT510 Elite during the update procedure.
Here comes the procedure:
Step 1. Visit Foxwell official site, Click "Products"-> "NT510Elite", then download "FoxAssistSetup.exe" on the NT510elite product page.
Step 2. Install "FoxAssist" and open it, enter your Email or Foxwell ID and the password, click "Sign in" to continue.
If you do not have a Foxwell ID, please click "Register" to register an account, more details please refer to [How to create a Foxwell account and register?]
Step 3. Connect NT510 Elite and computer via USB, click "Update" to continue, as shown:
Step 4. Check for new version and update in FoxAssist
Hope it helps!